Sunday, November 23, 2008

Trying to lose weighttttttttt eerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

I started my diet like one and a half month ago.. Everything was going on fine.. until only 2 days ago when i started craving for mac donalds... :S because i have lose so much weight and i was so happy with my progress i thought that i should celebrate with a Big mac meal :P It was so yumiiiiiiiiiiiiiii you can't imagin how much yumi it was... I enjoyed every single bite of that burger... later on that night i felt the sin.. the crime that i made :P and started to realize the problem and mistake that i made.. I promised my self its gonna be the lassssssst time.. and i wont do it again...

But Yesterdaaaaaaay... The craving for another Big mac started to hit me again... :P so guess what did i do? Yes i did... lol i went and got my self a big mac but unfortunatly the french fries machine wasn't working lool for some reason so i only had the burger... :P

Today, the feeling of guilt is killing me... am so terrified about steping onto the scale... Iam sure i have gained weight! :(

I'll have to walk for at least an 2 hours and a half today to burn the calories... :( and iam not a sport person !!!! I hate going to the gym... But i dont mind walking....

:fingers crossed:

3 comments:

Lili3 said...

OMG you shouldn't have done that!! my aunt did that once, she had a big mac meal after a 2 months diet and she gained 5 Kilos the other day!!! :S

Anonymous said...

Good on you for keeping that diet going and as u said you look good not without the big macs you could look even better, so think of that and ignore the cravings so better yet substitute it with something healthier and good luck :)

Dolly said...

I think its because of the weather change... it makes me hungry lol.. Thanks for your reply Lili3 and Dailydoseofme... xx