Thursday, October 9, 2008

Daloo3a's 1st Post

Well finally i have made it :) i mean got my self a new blog yaaay... anyways.. i stopped blogging like more than 2 years ago and never thought i might come back again... but hopefully ill try not to quite this time... since i can't stop reading other peoples blogs which is really interesting to me... please don't think that i like stalking people lol... its just interesting to hear some other peoples thoughts and ideas regarding their experiance in life...
sooo.... the question that everyone wants to know in the 1st post lol why did i choose blogging :P hehe well 1st of all i wanna share my thoughts with people.. i also wanna get connected to bloggers... ummmm ow another important thing Mako Shogol 3ala golat akhwana el kuwaitiyeen... hehehe...
Hope you enjoy my blog.. ill try to make it as fruitfull as my life is...

Love
Dala3 xx

2 comments:

EDI KOTO said...

hai..I am from Batam, Indoensaia, do you know?/

Dolly said...

Hey there,
uhh thats great... Nice to meet you... Yes, I know Indoensaia... Thats interesting :D thanks for passing by...