Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Oasis Blossom


Its from Nayomi I LOVE THIS FRAGRANCE! AMAZING LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT... it so smells like me lol...

Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrls you gotta try it.. won't regret it... its a shame they didn't have the same secent in Body Spray or Body Lotion :( i wish they had...
I was Addicted to Juliette has a gun ( cute name for a perfume lol) - my mum thinks its a funny name she laughed when i told her... This perfume is one of my favouriates after my old collection Jean Paul Gaultier, Hot Couture and Miss Dior.

3 comments:

Lili3 said...

Hmm ill definitely try it when I go to the mall soon.

Dolly said...

Hope you'll like it and waiting for your feedback ;)

Anonymous said...

Great will try it, can you tell us where it can be bought and how much it costs?