Monday, October 27, 2008

Japengo experiance

I went today for dinner for the 1st time in Oman, I've been to the one in Dubai like 2 years back it was alright ( can't remember what i had lol )... But the one in Oman wasn't bad either... I had a Japaniess Salad.. which was nice.. lol since iam on a very strick diet...I had no other option but to order a salad, it was made of raw fish such as salmon, squid, prawns and tuna. I thought i might get sick but it wasn't bad.. its good for a change since my diet only consisting chicken!!
I wish there was a speacial resturant that had perfect Dieting menu....! I want everything on the menu to be Grilled ! NO Fried Food.. No Full Fat Cheese! No Mayo, No Cream etc.. It would've been perfect for me.. but i guess this will never happen.. so ill keep on dreaming lol

2 comments:

Lili3 said...

Lol insha2llah in future they'll open one ^^

Dolly said...

yahhh we really need one lol i would call it the -The Diet Resturant- lol you'll only find girls there :P